Harvest Week at Hotel Belleclaire
The Best Fall NYC Event Is Here
Our annual autumn tradition, Harvest Week, returns to Hotel Belleclaire. One of the best family-friendly fall NYC events, Harvest Week leads up to Halloween with treats and tricks. Join us from October 24th to the 31st for special events every day from 2pm - 4pm. Our harvest-themed lobby will have daily treats to bring in the season.
- Monday October 24th: It's National Pumpkin Day. Come and compete in a pumpkin painting contest. We'll provide the supplies. You provide your artistic talents.
- Tuesday October 25th: Pick up a trail mix treat in the lobby before you go out and explore the family attractions on the Upper West Side.
- Wednesday October 26th: Wednesday is Apple Autumn Day. Taste caramel candy apples and warm up with hot apple cider.
- Thursday October 27th: Get the family together for a Halloween at Home Party featuring candy corn and boo-kies (spectacularly scary cookies).
- Friday October 28th: The Sweetery NYC gourmet food truck shows up on our doorstep to deliver fall-inspired treats.
- Monday October 31st: Strut your stuff in your scariest, funniest, or cutest costume during the Halloween Costume contest.
Post your photos on Facebook or Twitter with the hashtag #HBHALLOWEEN2016 by midnight for your chance to win a complimentary night’s stay at Hotel Belleclaire. Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest events and news from the Upper West Side.