Fall Harvest Week
Seasonal Guest Festivities
Hotel Belleclaire kicks off its annual Harvest Week October 28, 2013. The Upper West Side hotel is hosting the complimentary event to celebrate autumn’s seasonal offerings.
Visit us during Harvest Week and partake in fall festivities from October 28 through November 1, 2013. Activities include pumpkin painting and carving, as well as free desserts and hot beverages catered by Sweetery NYC Gourmet Food Truck and complimentary craft beer at a free Greenport Brewery tasting session.
Complimentary onsite activities include:
• Monday, October 28 Pumpkin painting contest begins, runs through October 31
• Tuesday, October 29 Candy corn treats, caramel apples, cider
• Wednesday, October 30 Pumpkin carving demonstration (3-6 pm), cocoa party (1-4 pm)
• Thursday, October 31 Sweetery NYC Food Truck serving desserts, cider & more (4-6 pm)
• Friday, November 1 Trail mix treats, Greenport Brewery Tasting (3-6 p.m.)
Greenport Brewery is partnering with the hotel to provide complimentary draft beer on Friday, November 1. Featured beers include:
• Harbor Ale
• Black Duck Porter
• Leaf Pile Ale
• Otherside IPA
Pumpkins for the pumpkin painting contest are available at the hotel’s front desk. The best painting will be announced on Halloween via social media.
Ask about Hotel Belleclaire's PREPAY AND SAVE OFFER, available during Harvest Week NYC!