Sub-heading of the page
With decades of experience as a leader in the hospitality industry, Triumph Hotels is New York City’s premier hotel company. Triumph has been passed through three decades of hoteliers to current owner Shimmie Horn, who operates each property with respect for the past and an eye toward the future.
Each of Triumph’s six Manhattan hotels combines New York City’s rich history with modern touches that make every stay special. The lessons Shimmie Horn was taught by his family – to treat hotel personnel with respect and warmth – are passed along to each and every guest at Triumph’s properties.
Triumph Hotels operates six properties in Manhattan:
- Cosmopolitan Tribeca Hotel (95 West Broadway, 212-566-1900)
- The Gershwin Hotel (7 East 27th Street, 212-545-8000)
- Hotel Belleclaire (250 West 77th Street, (212) 362-7700)
- Hotel Chandler (12 East 31st Street, 212-889-6363)
- Iroquois New York (49 West 44th Street, 212-840-3080)
- Washington Jefferson Hotel (318 West 51st Street, 212-246-7550)
For more information on Triumph Hotels, please call 1 (855) 787-4867.