Among the Most Accommodating Sabbath-Friendly Hotels in NYC
Conveniently Located on the Upper West Side
Stay in the heart of the Upper West Side neighborhood at one of the most hospitable and Sabbath-friendly hotels in New York City. With a central location close to popular area attractions and within walking distance of several Upper West Side synagogues, Hotel Belleclaire is your destination for kosher travel to Manhattan.
To accommodate observant Jewish guests, Hotel Belleclaire offers an array of amenities and features to make stays in New York City as convenient as possible, including weekend, Sabbath, and holiday stays.
Sabbath-Friendly Amenities Include:
- Hard key for electronic-less room entry
- Low floor rooms
- Kosher wine and chocolate selection
- Spacious suites with separate living area for private dining
- Catered kosher meals available from Upper West Side restaurants
- Complimentary hot chocolate and tea service
- Close proximity to Upper West Side synagogues of all denominations
Traveling with family? Hotel Belleclaire will happily accommodate large groups and pre-arrange requests for Sabbath and holiday observance. Simply submit a request to get started on planning your group travel to New York City.