Explore Our Hotel On The Upper West Side
Services and Amenities
Modern conveniences collide with classic charm at the historic Hotel Belleclaire, once a renowned haven for celebrities Mark Twain, Maxim Gorky and Babe Ruth. Review our extensive list of amenities below and plan your stay at the best choice in Upper West Side New York hotels. Among luxury Manhattan hotels, you will find that our professionalism, comfort and class make every stay a memorable one at Hotel Belleclaire, the ideal choice in Upper West Side NYC hotels.
Amenities At Our Hotel On the Upper West Side:
- 244 rooms and suites
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Media lounge equipped with 3 state-of-the-art computers
- UWS 10th floor meeting space
- C.O. Bigelow Amenities
- Complimentary hot chocolate & tea from October - April & friut punch & ice tea from May - September in the lobby from 1pm-11pm daily
- Daily newspapers
- Overnight shoeshine
- 24-hour fitness center
- Convenient Upper West Side New York hotel location
If you have any special needs or requests please feel free to contact us prior to your arrival so that we can service all your needs at (212) 362-7700.
Private car transfer are available from the hotel to all area airports.