Dear Triumph Guests,
At Triumph Hotels one of our top goals has always been providing a safe and well-maintained facility. To further your hotel experience, we are adding additional cleaning and safety guidelines as prescribed by the CDC, WHO, EPA, and The Hotel Association of New York City.
COVID-19 has changed hospitality and travel safety protocols which will certainly evolve well into the future. Keeping this top of mind, Triumph Hotels has partnered with GBAC gbac.org, the premier global facility safety and health accreditation council to further educate our team and help assure everyone's wellbeing. Below are some new enhancements at Hotel Belleclaire which will make your stay safer.
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Operating Officer
We remain committed to the highest standards of cleaning and disinfecting in all accommodations and common areas of the property. All employees wear masks and are trained on responsible hospitality. When you stay at Hotel Belleclaire you will be able to relax, with the peace of mind that you are safe with us.
Before You Arrive
- Contactless check in/out kiosk terminals
- Safety plexiglass between you the Front Desk service team
- Masks, alcohol wipes & hand sanitizer always available
- Duty related PPE provided to for all staff
- Contactless hand sanitizing stations in key locations around the building
- Surfaces sanitized to public health guidelines
- Non-essential items removed eliminating unnecessary touch points
- Mattress encased with virus protectant covering per CDC compliance
- HEPA filter vacuum cleaners
- For your safety, only registered hotel guests are allowed in guestrooms
Your Common Space
- Safety protocol signage posted and hand sanitizer dispensers throughout common areas
- Heightened cleaning with EPA recommended disinfectants
- Lobby furniture arranged for comfortable social distancing
- Elevator suggested limit is two unless with your party
- MERV 13 filters working in public area ventilation systems
We're Flexible. Travel Whenever.
During these uncertain times we understand that flexibility is needed for comfort with planning your travels.
- Flexible change and cancellation policy
- Contactless payment and check-out
We require all guests and employees to continue to take precautions, including face coverings, frequent hand washing, social distancing, and covering coughs and sneezes to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. More prevention measures may be found on the CDC website.
Wishing you good health and safe travels!